- Glue a piece of white cardtrimmed to 11 x 16cm, towards the front of the card blank.
2. Die cut the whole Stitched boxes perish set from black card, saving all of the workouts. Hold the expires set up because they make their way throughout the die cutting machine utilizing a little bit of low tack tape (washi tape is perfect ).
3. Pick a number of those cut outs for gilding: the practice is exactly the exact same for each color of gilding flakes. Apply a coating of Flake & Glitter glue with a little bit of Cutn’ dry foam. Sprinkle Gilding Flakes all around the face of the cut , pressing them in the adhesive layer. Allow to dry somewhat. Rub upon the surface to fasten the flakes and eliminate the surplus.
Top suggestion : Function over a bit of scrap paper to ensure surplus flake can be stored for future endeavors.
4. ) Place foam pads onto the rear of the black frame and fasten to the middle of the white card. Glue all those gilded panels into position lightly pushing them throughout the appropriate aperture over the framework.
Top suggestion:-LRB-************) Use tweezers to create positioning the panels simpler.
5. ) Die cut on the’Thank You’ greeting out of golden cardstock and glue into the base right-hand corner of this framework.