1. ) Put a bit of blue flowery paper in the Vintage Tea Party pad within the Botanical Border embossing folder and then run it via your die-cutting machine.
2. ) Utilize a mixing tool to underline the embossed edge with Spring Meadow Spectrum Noir Harmony ink in the Verdant Greens ink collection.
3. Using small circular motions with your fingers, use gold gilding wax round the edges of the paper to generate the embossed detail popup. Matt the board with gold cardstock.
4. ) Die-cut that the teapot two times, once from Centura Pearl — Tip of Gold cardstock and from pink patterned paper, remembering to use the elaborate detail expire for your white teapot, and coating the bits together. Die-cut a teacup out of Centura Pearl — Tip of Gold cardstock and gold cardstock and coating together.
Top suggestion:-LRB-***********) Layering your chosen designs is a fantastic way to give them more dimension and strength in order that they stick out in your card entrance. Gilding wax is a superb way of bringing excellent detail into existence
5. ) Crease-fold a 6 x 6″ card sterile by a sheet of Centura Pearl — Tip of Gold cardstock and cover with pink and green floral patterned paper, leaving a border around the edges. Mount your embossed panel at the middle of the card and place your die-cut teapot and teacup at the middle.
6. ) Die-cut’teariffic’ from crochet paper and Centura Pearl — Tip of Gold cardstock and coating them together, so the pink is a little more counter and reveals a white edge. Stamp’birthday’ on a sheet of white cardstock and cut it into a banner form. Position your sentiments from the bottom-right corner of this card, then embellish with pink stone to complete.