1. Begin with two 6 x 6” white card blanks. Reduce one aspect of every card all the way down to 7cm large.
2. Lay one bigger aspect on high of the opposite fixing in place with double sided tape making a gatefold.
three. Cowl the entrance of every 7cm flap with plain pink cardstock off-cuts out of your stash, then layer a panel of barely smaller patterned paper on high.
four. Fussy-cut or die lower two coronary heart shapes, one in plain cardstock and one other in patterned paper gluing the 2 collectively for added stability.
5. Adhere small white paper flowers across the fringe of the center together with a pink butterfly utilizing cheesy glue.
6. Connect the center to the left entrance flap solely in order that the cardboard can nonetheless be opened.
7. Take the MUM stickers from the sheet and stick them onto a bit of scrap cardstock. Fussy-cut across the edge of every letter; doing this may add additional stability. Repair every of the letters to the centre of the center utilizing 3d foam pads.
eight. Adhere a sentiment sticker beneath the MUM greeting, together with just a few extra of the butterfly toppers. To finish the design, as a sprinkling of pink pearls.