1. ) Together with your iPad, log on to a Layout Space™ accounts and be certain that you are linked to a Cricut electronic cutting machine. Inside projects, search for’diary’ and then choose the job with a multi-circle front.
2. ) Pick the’Customise’ button in the job pop-up.
3. Drag a selection box above each the project components, start the’Edit’ menu and then magnify the width of this endeavor into 40cm.
4. ) Pick the front cover of this diary, then open the’Layers’ tab in the bottom toolbar, then scroll right to the grey-ed outside segment, click the eye icon in the base of this’Layers’ menu.
5. ) The eye will have a line through it and portions of the front cover will probably evaporate — you ought to have a canvas which appears like the below.
6. ) Click the eye once again, the diary cover will reappear together with a score line, positioned centrally over the width of this diary.
7. ) Select four different papers in the patterned pad, then click the gray circles and start the’Actions’ menu, then choose’Detach’.
8. ) Select one of those bands and amend the color. To try it, start the’Layers’ tab, and then click the arrow to the leftside. Pick a color very similar to one of those sheets of patterned cardstock you wish to use. Close to the’Layers’ tab by clicking the’Layers’ icon.
9. Click on the colored circle, then choose’Copy’ three occasions so you have four circles the exact same color.
10. Delete three of those gray circles by clicking on the red cross found in the very best left corner corner (this may appear when the shape was chosen ).
11. Repeat measures seven to eight three times, so you have four collections of four circles, with each pair being another color. You ought to have a canvas which appears like the under
12. Pick the’Make it’ button in the underside right-hand corner of this display.
13. Then you’ll be taken through into the mats display. Amend the substance size on every one of the mats to A4/11″ x 8.5″. To do that select the square using the amount 12 situated in the very best left corner corner of this display.
14. Pick the matthen choose the arrow to the right of’Material Size’. Select 8.5″ x 11″. Repeat this procedure on all the rest of the mats.
15. After each the mats are amended, select’Continue’ in the underside right-hand corner of this display, and stick to the onscreen prompts to cut the journal. Be certain that you insert the Scoring Stylus to the accessory port A when advised.
16. Carefully remove every cut picture from the very mat, then put double-sided tape (folded in half along the long border ), across the creased inside spine of the cap to attach a brushed insert webpage. Repeat the identical procedure for the rest of the insert webpages, creasing the entire journal along the backbone as each is included.
17. Use a glue pencil to stick every one of those patterned paper circles to the inherent insert webpage. To ensure proper alignment, gently push the cut-out circle during the front cover.
18. To finish, paste the ‘ cardstock’Journal’ into place on the front cover by means of a glue pencil.